Monday, January 11, 2010

No-Blog Apologia

For those of you who don't know us well, Jordynn and I really are professors. Which means that we start back to teaching Today. Which means that the blogging will fall off for a few days while we get resettled back on campus and in classrooms.

Over "breaks" we do a lot of writing work, true, but its easy to "find" time to blog while immersed in a writing project at one's desk. Not so easy when there's 80 students hollering for your attention.

Sigh.

More fun stuff soon.

2 comments:

Clumsy Knitter said...

LOL My husband and father are both professors, so I know the upswings and lulls of the year well. Good luck with your semester(s)! I have really enjoyed the many blog posts you have been able to squeeze in over your break.

Anonymous said...

Just arrived home. First day of classes and have met 77 students. 50 more to meet tomorrow then I will begin to get in the groove of the semester. Students are bright and eager this sunny but cold day. It was a good day teaching as I hope yours was. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic