Tuesday, April 3, 2012

DIY Neon Bracelet





























These DIY bracelets have been all over Pinterest, and I decided to make one to complete my CCCC conference wardrobe.

I used this tutorial, which worked well once I figured it out. Since I'm obsessed with all things neon this spring, I took Katie's suggestion and purchased this ultra-cheap masonry twine and some chain from the hardware store. A great source for craft supplies!




















It turned out pretyy good overall, although the twine is a bit slippery to work with, and it ended up a bit too big.



















Next, I'm going to try knitting with it.

3 comments:

Zjonni said...

I love this blog! :) it's great for fashion ideas! plus I'm in love with the cat chewing on the fabric.

clothing boutiques california said...

Just Wow... It really looks Very beautiful dear... You made very good effort :) Matching up with short zig zag skirt can look more beautiful.

ba san said...



Recognized as a person-oriented brand, Jimmy Choo art styles and designs include in their pockets to make their customers happy. If you have a goal to provide customers needs ver. Change mode to be Jimmy Choo bag stylish new generation always fair. Jimmy Choo handbag can be in various forms, for example, totes, clutches, heifers Geld, Wallets and Ump Nietzsche that is compact, stylish and classy be found. The company is passionate about creating such a trim luxury and realistic, with reliable providing more reliable quality and modest look. Many celebrities in Jimmy Choo outlet put in many superb Anal Must have been spotted; they have added immense appeal substance.Jimmy Choo outlet Please click www.jimmychoobagssales.com