Monday, February 27, 2012

Manava & Many-Worlds Patterns Now available

I'm enabling the patterns from my eBook, Knitting Like a Professor, for individual sale. I've had lots of requests for this, and I've finally gotten around to it. I'll feature the patterns over the next few days.

The first is Manava, a baby cardigan knit top-down in the round using raglan styling. Add colorful buttons and you have an adorable sweater for a new baby.



Read more on Ravelry.



Manava costs $5.00.



###

The second pattern now available for individual purchase is the Many-Worlds Cable Blanket, a reversible cable blanket that is super-cozy and gorgeous to display.



Read more on Ravelry.



This one is made of Cascade Pastaza, but any aran-weight yarn will do.



Many-Worlds costs $4.00.

No comments: