Monday, October 22, 2007

This Alpaca is Killing Me Softly

Here's the latest and final reincarnation of the Classic Elite "Alaska" yarn, yarn that has seen two prior lives on this very blog here and here.

I tried another pattern out of Twinkle's Big City Knits, the Magic Shawl. I was, as I said before, careful with this pattern.

I can't decide if I like it.


My sister, my M.A.P., and my friend Rinku from San Francisco love it.

My friend K. from Austin called it "The Flying Spaghetti Monster." Because it started out looking like this:


Sigh.

1 comment:

Courtenay said...

Congrats on finishing another of her projects! I think if you wear this with a skirt and funky boots it would work. Some of her patterns seem difficult to wear, no? It's high fashion, pretty to look at, difficult to actually pull off if you're a normal human being. That being said, it looks nice and cozy. It just needs to be funkified (which seems to be one of my favorite made-up words recently).