Saturday, December 4, 2010

eBook--Knitting Like a Professor--has arrived!

From Knit Book Title Pages


Click here to see thumbnails of all of the patterns included in the book.

The book is for sale via Ravelry for $16. The eBook includes Nella, Liliane, George Sand, Gamekeeper and a variety of other patterns that go for $6 regularly. There are 15 patterns in all, seven are brand new.

I guess I'm feeling the holiday spirit. I think we all (including me) should be knitting more and worrying less. I'll probably raise the price to $24 after New Year's, because my husband thinks I'm nuts for setting the price at $16.

Here's a list of the patterns included in the book:

1. Chartres Lace Stole
2. Chopin Cabled Mitts
3. Dalloway Eyelet Shrug
4. Gamekeeper Men's Pullover
5. George Sand Vest
6. Liliane Sweater Coat
7. Nella Cropped Cardigan
8. Nimbostratus Lace Shawl
9. Fairway Cable Jacket
10. Fuzz-Ball Bootees
11. Kudzu Shrug
12. Manava Baby Cardigan
13. Many-Worlds Cabled Blanket
14. Sediment Hat
15. Sediment Yoke Sweater

If you want to see all of the patterns, view the eBook's page on Ravelry by clicking here.

If you want to purchase the eBook, hit the button below.



--Katie Rose

1 comment:

Harper said...

Lovely patterns. I was catching up on blogs and you posted this just as I finished reading the previous post. Linked, looked, bought.