Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Apparently It's a Moth-Party

So, I pulled out another shrug to wear today and was horrified to find more moth holes.

But not just one or two. FIVE. FIVE moth holes. In one sleeve. Someone had a moth-party on my sweater. Apparently Cascade 220 is just DELICIOUS.

Moth-Party! Wee-Hee! Sigh. 

I'm going to try to salvage the sweater because I love it and because I am a very stubborn person.


Here's another hole. There are two more I'm not showing you. You've seen enough.
Here's the shrug. It's called Dalloway. It's one of my own designs, and you can download it from Ravelry.

Yes, I'm wearing a nursing tank-top in this photograph. Wow, that was a long time ago.

Anyways, I didn't notice the holes at first because the darn thing is covered in eyelet lace. But now I'm sitting in a cafe and every time I look at my sleeve I want to scream. Stupid moths. 

- Katie Rose (keeping it together, not screaming, blogging instead)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where do you live that you have such a problem with moths? Moth balls and cedar balls, flakes etc really can eliminate the problem Good Luck.

Natalie said...

We've suddenly found moth holes in many of our shirts as well. It's incredibly frustrating.

Bollywood saree said...

The brand is a living person, not a personality will never be remember, you must look very special, they will be interested to pay attention to you, you don’t make of yourself like a cup of water and let other people a see through.