Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Knitty Professors Holiday Gift Guide, part 3

For Little Ones

Duck Soup is a super cute sweater for babies:

image

I love the multi-colored toggles.

I also love this Scandinavian hat:

image

These legwarmers are both functional and fashionable. Moms I know say they love these for keeping kids’ legs warm. I’m planning on making some for a little noodle I know…

image

Of course, we can’t exclude educational toys for the future nerds of the world, such as Baby’s First DNA Model:

image

And the Knitted Alphabet (for an early education humanities focus):

   imageimageimage

For older kids, how about this cute alligator scarf?

image

Or this unisex Twisted Tree Pullover? It’s inspired by Yggdrasil, the World Tree of Norse mythology (definite nerd value here!):

image

Happy knitting!

No comments: