Monday, November 17, 2008

The Knitty Professors Holiday Gift Guide, Part 5

For Anyone

A knitted pillow in a neutral color:

image

This Wreck Tangled blanket has nerd appeal:

image

According to the designers, “The design consists of 14 different rectangles, all with the same area. The total area of the rectangles is equal to the total area of the background.”

Holiday items are also fun. Take these cute holiday stockings from CanadianLiving.com: 

image

Or how about these Dickens Mice? They’d make cute Christmas ornaments:

image

image

As would these adorable gnomes:

image

I’m also working on a pattern for my own holiday felted ornaments, coming soon:

ornaments 024

ornaments 020

1 comment:

Someday PhD said...

Hey KGRP,

I finally figured out how to use my time off wisely and learned how to knit.

I making my first basket weave scarf. I guess I'll have to try and crochet a hat. They told me I wasn't ready to learn how to knit in the round.