Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happiness is...

1. an ashford drum carder. i bought some time on one at the bull city fiber loft and holy. shit. it turned some freakazoid icelandic fleece into these lofty spinnable batts in about 1 second. thanks, myfiberfetish!

2. my knitty friend raptwithfiber coming to visit me after xmas. when i won't have much "real" work to do. and we can just sit around and watch the history channel and knit. and knit. and knit. and knit.

3. the idea that no matter what, my grading will be finished before i sleep tonight. because it has to be.

4. this:


yeah, i'm knitting booties and humming perry como xmas music.

2 comments:

Courtenay said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to meet your baby. Look at that little brain growing...no doubt this child is going to be adorable and nerdy (which I love love love).

And second of all, yay for Durham visits and knitty time! I am really looking forward to it. I suppose I'll be the only knitter drinking glogg this year, though.

I also can't wait to see all your spinning/fleece materials. Maybe I can learn how to spin? =)

Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

that sonogram makes me happy too :)