Friday, October 10, 2008

Holy Crap! There's MORE?

Is Twist Collective the prettiest thing I've ever seen? Yes. Yes it is.

Thanks to C. for the reference.

I'm feeling overwhelmed by the knittiness on the web. Overwhelmed in a good way, as in, there are so many wonderful ways to share knitting patterns out there.

I'm also feeling overwhelmed in a bad way, as in, "If I quit my day job then there's no way I'll be able to afford all of the yarn I need to buy in order to knit all of these amazing patterns. But if I don't quit my day job then there's no way I'll have time to knit all of these amazing patterns."

What's a girl to do???

(Snide side note) This coming from a girl who essentially sits on the couch all summer and watches reruns of Homicide: Life on the Street (and more lately, the X-Files). Seriously? I'm seriously complaining?

No comments: