Friday, October 31, 2008

The Knitty Professors Holiday Gift Guide.

Part 1. Gifts for Knitters. That Aren’t Cheesy.

1. It would be great to print out gift tags or cards using this idea from someecards.

image

2. Aren’t these stitch markers cute? In a not too cute way?

image

They are from Patternworks.com.

 

3. These bookplates are cute.

image

4. And I love this Piggy Bank! I’d use it to save up for yarn though. Who needs lessons when there’s knittinghelp.com?

image

5. Both Katie and I are sweating Wendy Bernard’s new book, Custom Knits. I’m sure the knitter on your gift list will like it, too.

image

6. When in doubt, though… there’s nothing better than yarn, glorious yarn. I’m partial to Malabrigo, as you can probably tell. Hint hint.

Although I’m sure Katie just wants a gigantic stocking full of raw wool for Christmas. ;) 

No comments: